Monday, March 9, 2015

 This was a sad week!

This week has been really busy.  We have been meeting with a lot of less actives and trying to get some new investigators.  Sadly this week Midori decided that needed a break from the Church.  We tried to talk to her about what it has done for her and how it has changed her life.  We talked about the why and everything, and she just decided that she needs a pause for awhile.  We really hope she changes  her mind, but we also have to respect her decision.  We can't force anyone to do anything.  And we talked about how the church and the Book of Mormon has changed her life.  She said she will keep reading and will let us know when she is ready again.  It basically broke our hearts, but we are working through it.  That was the worst part of the week. But we just keep praying for her and hope that she sees a difference in her life from before and now that she is choosing to leave.  One day she will get baptized. 
We are actually not supposed to get any more here.  I don't think.  It has been really pretty warm the past few days. I am getting really excited to not have to wear my coat all over the place and have started wearing my normal shoes again instead of boots.  Getting excited for spring. We don't have the time change until the 29 of March here.  So that is interesting that you had yours already.  Now we are closer together by an hour...  I think. 
 Sounds like everything is going well there.  We are working hard and trying to further the work here.  Crazy how time flies and how much joy it brings to share the gospel.  Give it a try this week.  :)  Sorry there isn't much to report this week. But we really are doing well.  We are gaining a better understanding of what Christ really did for us and what he wants us to do.  I came to the realization this week that my mission will never be over.  Even when I come home and I go back to normal life, I will always be a missionary.  I really need to work harder at fulfilling my callings and helping others come to this great joy that comes through Christ.  I am really excited for the challenge, but for now I will further the work here.  I love you all!!! Thank you for your support and love.  You make all the difference to me.  Love you loads and pray for you always.
Sister Poll

No comments:

Post a Comment