Monday, May 4, 2015

 So Blessed!!!


 Sounds like your trip was awesome!!! I hope that one day I can travel the world and see everything there is to see.  It really has become one of the biggest testimony builders for me actually.  When I look at the world and the animals in it, (yes of course I have to include the animals. :)) I can't imagine how this life was created without a God.  I know that he did it and he made this world what it is.  And if this world is so imperfect, then I can't even imagine how wonderful the Celestial kingdom is.  I really hope and pray that I get to experience it first hand.  God loves us without a doubt.  He gave us a beautiful place to grow and learn and I am so grateful every day that I get to see some of the most beautiful countryside.  And it looks like you got to experience some of the same things as well.  
This week has been a little hard to get back into the swing of missionary work.  After you have been out of your area for about a week and been on trains and not in your own ward and all these other things it has been a little bit hard.  But we are making it work.  Things are going good here.  It was so amazing to go back to church in our own ward this week.  We saw people that we know and it was just wonderful.  I was so glad.  One of our investigators came to church as well and we were really excited about it.  She usually has no time to come or is too tired to do so.  We don't meet with her often for the same reasons.  But we were super excited that she was there.  I also got to see someone from Tübingen because they were here to visit their family.  It was really great.  She just had a baby and I got to see her as well. She is super cute and it was awesome to see them.  Brought back some memories.  :)
We are working on getting some people to teach at the moment, but don't take that as we are not busy.  We are working hard with our less actives and as well as the ward.  We have some great member appointments set up for this week.  It is going to be an awesome time.  I am super excited about it.  We are also meeting with a potential this week that we are hoping will be an investigator soon.  We are really excited to meet with her and get things moving.  Bringing people to Christ!!! 
We will also be eating Hungarian food this week.  I will let you know how it tastes.  We have a good friend of ours who is going to cook for us.  We are really excited to finally meet her husband!  We have been teaching her English and she invited us over for dinner.  I really just love her.  She is amazing and I don't know why she needs help with English cuz it is better than mine.  (See example with the work cuz.)  But we are really excited about it. 
I can't express how much I love all of you and how grateful I am.  You are all doing amazing work where you are and keep it up!!!  Thanks for all the support.  I just was sitting in church this past fast Sunday and was just overwhelmed by how blessed I am.  By how much I love all of you at home and how great life is.  Is it hard, absolutely, but it is also completely worth it.  I was so glad to have the opportunity to bear my testimony of the Gospel and know without a doubt that it is true.  That the Lord loves us and that he has given us Prophets in these days so that we can know what is right.  President Monson is a true prophet and he loves us.  God loves us and sent His son, and our brother to atone for us.  I am so grateful that every Sunday we have the opportunity to take the sacrament and remember Him, and we should be thinking on Him every day.  I am so glad that I was born into the church and that I have the opportunity to help others come to the knowledge of Him.  Being a missionary has really changed my life and I know that we all can be enriched when we share the gospel. Give it a try, you never know whose life you will change. And keep being the great examples that you are.  that is one of the best ways to share the gospel.  I love you all.  I know with all my heart that the Church is true.  I think of you all often and know that God is watching over you.  Have a wonderful week and try to see all the little things God does for you every day.  He really sends angels to watch over us.  Love you!!!
Sister Poll

No comments:

Post a Comment