Sunday, December 27, 2015

 Christmas Week


This week has been really full.  My companion is amazing.  We get along really great.  She is from California.  Which I think I already told you.  We have loads of fun together.  She is learning German.  She is in the same spot that I was when I got here.  Nothing before hand.  It is interesting to see how far I have come and I am really happy to help her learn.  And she is a really fast learner and we have a blast together. We are working really hard.  This past week we have spent a lot of time on the street talking to people about the new Christmas video.  It has been really fun.  We are working hard.  But we have also been blessed with appointments with members and our investigators which is really nice.  We will see some of them this week as well.

Well, we have to run to our train.  I love you all and hope that you have a wonderful week!!!
Bis Freitag!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment