Saturday, January 16, 2016

Zone Training


Hey everyone.  Sorry this is so late. I love you all and we have just had a crazy week.  But I am glad.  Crazy is good cuz that means we are busy.  It has been such a great week.  And it just keeps getting crazier cuz everyone keeps inviting us over since I am leaving.  I guess it means they kind of like me.  We have an eating appointment almost every day until I leave.  So crazy.  But this past week we haven't been able to see too many of our investigators due to them being sick or busy. boo.  But it was ok.  We had other things that we have been doing and visiting some other less actives or finding new investigators.  We went on exchanges with the Sisters in Stuttgart and it was so much fun.  I went there and we did some awesome things.  I got to work with Sister F and we had a blast together.  My companion stayed in Ludwigsburg and handled it all on her own!!!  She is going to be fantastic at taking over the area!!  I am really proud of her.  She is so amazing and learns super fast.  I love her a lot.  I am going to miss her.  We had our zone training this week where we had to teach everything that we learned in MLC last week.  It was long but good.  And I hope we motivated the missionaries to be a little better than they were yesterday.  It was wonderful.  Then yesterday we were at the Dentist.  My companion had some issues with where her wisdom teeth were taken out and we went about a month ago.  They scheduled a small surgery for yesterday but she is feeling much better and it went away on her own so she didn't have to have anything done. It was a blessing.  We were so excited. The power of prayer works everyone.  We also went to the Porsche museum yesterday.  It was a great time.  I took loads of pictures so don't worry.  Sorry this is so short.  Probably my shortest email ever!!
I love you all and hope you have a great week!!!!
Love Sister Poll

No comments:

Post a Comment